Improving The Performance Of Your Shopping Cart
The holiday season is almost upon us, and if you haven’t started planning for it, now is the time to get busy.
There’s no point waiting until it the rush as started, as often it takes time to make the necessary improvements – which will mean you’ll be too late to capitalise on the increased activity.
To help you get ready for the holiday season, I’ll be posting some resource lists over the next few weeks which will provide valuable advice on getting your online strategy ready for the holiday “sales rush”.
This week, I focus on one of the most critical parts of the online commerce strategy – the shopping cart. Below you’ll find a list of blog posts, webinars and videos that will help you improve the performance of your shopping cart.
Ecommerce Shopping Cart Optimization Blog Posts
- How to Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment: 10 No-Brainers
- Shopping Cart Optimization: Take This Step Today
- Optimize Your Shopping Cart Checkout to Improve Conversions
- Email Strategists’ Round Table: Leverage Shopping Cart Abandonment Emails
- Shopping Cart Buttons: Who Is Testing?
- Quick Tip to Increase your Affiliate Sales: Look at your Shopping Cart
- Essential Tips to Improve E-commerce Shopping Cart Abandonment
- 5 Ways to Improve the Credibility of Your Shopping Cart Solution
- DIY Tip: Fighting Cart Abandonment
Ecommerce Shopping Cart Optimization Videos
Ecommerce Shopping Cart Optimization SlideShows
There’s plenty more advice and tips out there for improving the performance of your shopping cart – a simple Google search will uncover plenty more.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll also cover off resources lists for critical marketing strategies leading up to the holiday period.
If you’ve got any Shopping Cart resources you’d like to share, leave a comment below.
About the Author: Rene is the marketing manager of ineedhits.com - a global search engine marketing company. He also leads the marketing for Gooruze.com - a web 2.0 style community for online and digital marketers. Rene has been in the industry since 1997 with much of that time spent helping businesses embrace the best of the internet and digital world.